Friday, February 3, 2023

Living in the Goodness of God

 


Living in the Goodness of God

Dear Friends, 

A few weeks ago, I came across CeCe Winans rendition of Goodness of God in my feed. I decided to give it a try. Popping on my earphones, because I can’t do earbuds, I pushed play.

Immediately, it transported me into the presence of the Lord. I stopped what I was doing, threw my hands up in the air, and sang with my whole heart. With tears in my eyes, I said words of thanks and praise because she was right.

I do live in the goodness of God.

We who are his children all live in His goodness.

The goodness of his faithfulness

Mercy

Love

Grace

Forgiveness.

All this from his goodness. And more.

He’s never left me or forsaken me. He doesn’t fail me. And even when I’m totally oblivious to his workings, he is good to me.

As Acts 17:28 says, “For in him we live and move and have our being.” Christ in me, me in God. Existing in his goodness, living as his child.

If you haven’t heard it, give it a try. You might find yourself drowned in his goodness with hearts and hands lifted high.

Blessings, 

Bonita Y. McCoy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time is Precious

  So be careful how you live. Don't live like fools, but like those who are wise. Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days....