In today's crazy, tense, wound-up world, focusing on the negative comes too easy for most of us. But a step back to some basic truths of the Christian faith can help us exercise our muscle of thankfulness and put our focus back on the promises of God.
- God is Almighty - all knowing, all powerful, ever present, all loving (Psalm 91:1-2)
- Jesus is His son, our savior - in Him we are completely forgiven (John 14:6)
- The Holy Spirit abides with us to teach and guide us, sealing us as His redeemed(2 Corinth. 1:22)
- We are never forsaken (Hebrews 13:5)
- We will be resurrected (Romans 6:5-6)
- We will have everlasting life (John 5:24)